Smart Reader Kids® & Smart Reader Kids++® Programmes
Smart Reader Kids® & Smart Reader Kids++® Programmes
1. What are the differences between Smart Reader Kids® and Smart Reader Kids++® programmes?
2. What is the right age to enrol for Smart Reader® programmes?
Smart Reader Kids® – 3 to 6 years
Smart Reader Kids++® – 2 years to 12 years old
Smart Reader® English Tutorial programmes (optional) – up to 12 years-old
3. What is the duration of the Smart Reader Kids® and Smart Reader Kids++® programmes?
Smart Reader Kids®
This programme is conducted in two sessions daily: morning session from 8.30am – 12.30pm (available at majority of the centres) and/or afternoon session from 1.30pm – 5.30pm.
Smart Reader Kids++®
This programme is available for two sessions: half day and full day.
4. Are Mandarin and Fardhu Ain subjects included in the syllabus?
These two are optional subjects and are available at certain Smart Reader Kids® centres.
5. Are tuition classes conducted during school holidays?
Yes, but it depends on the yearly calendar given to the centres by the Franchisor. Parents may call up the nearest centres to obtain more details on the tuition classes conducted during the school holidays.
6. Is Smart Reader® a local or international brand?
It is an internationally recognised Malaysian brand.
1. Do the same school fees apply to all centres?
Yes, each term fee (for 4 months) is RM 1180 which breaks to RM295 a month.
2. What are the other payments?
- Registration fee – RM 100
- Miscellaneous fee – RM 160
- Sports & Concert fee – RM 200
- Advance fee – RM 295
- Books – from RM 210 to 250
Note: The purpose of advance fee is to be utilised as student placement deposit or school fee for December or for the particular month before the student transfers.
3. What is the cost of the Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® school uniforms and etc.?
4. Is it a requirement for students to dress in Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® school uniform during schooling hours?
Yes, it is.
5. Are Smart Reader® materials available for sale to the general public?
No. These materials are strictly for Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® students.
6. Can my child be exempted from paying school fees during the months that he/she is absent?
7. When should school fees be paid?
Payment for termly school fees should be settled during the 1st month of each term. To support underprivileged children, One ChildOne Hope Education Scholarship programme is available for application.
1. How many students are there in a class?
Each class consists of 12 students.
2. Is food provided for students at the Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® centres?
Yes, light snacks and drinks are provided.
1. Is student transportation available?
Parents are advised to check with the respective Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® principals. Transportation fees will be charged accordingly.
1. Can my child be transferred to another Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® centre?
Yes. Parents are required to give written notice one month before the date of transfer.
1. Are Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® teachers qualified?
Yes. All Smart Reader Kids® and Smart Reader Kids++® teachers are well-trained and certified by Smart Reader® Worldwide.
1. Are all Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® centres managed by Smart Reader® Worldwide?
No, the majority of the centres are franchised centres. However, there are several that are owned by Smart Reader® Worldwide.
2. Which is the best Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® centre?
All Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® centres are operated with excellence in providing quality early childhood education.
1. What franchise programmes are offered by Smart Reader®?
There are two franchise programmes offered by Smart Reader®:
i. Smart Reader Kids++® is a programme for children of 2 to 12 years old.
ii. Smart Reader Kids® programme is for children of 3 to 12 years old.
2. What are the benefits of owning a Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® franchise?
- Operational Support
- Development and Operations team will guide you in students’ enrolment, administration and operation of the centre. A detailed manual will be provided to assist you in the daily operations of the Smart Reader Kids® franchise.
- Comprehensive Trainingand Development
- All Smart Reader Kids® educators will receive comprehensive training conducted by our experienced lecturers and trainers of SRI® College and Smart Reader® Worldwide.
- Quality Teaching Materials, Tools and Equipment
- Innovative and creative learning programmes have been carefully designed by a special team of experienced educationists. Materials are original and have gained International recognition.
- Assistance in Advertisement and Marketing
- As a franchisor, Smart Reader® Worldwide supports franchisees in the business by assisting in a wide range of marketing and promotional activities such as newspaper/magazine advertisements, SMS broadcasts, TV commercials, exhibitions, kids’ events, online promotions and many other interesting public relations activities.
- Tested and Proven Effective Methodology®
- The Smart Reader Creative Teaching Methodology® is a wonderful breakthrough in education for the 21st century. The programme is based on a teaching approach that has captivated hundreds of thousands of children.
- Global Recognition
- The Smart Reader Kids® and Smart Reader Kids++® programmes have gained global recognition; Smart Reader® Worldwide having been bestowed international awards in Rome, Paris, Geneva, New York, London and Frankfurt.
3. What is the franchise fee for Smart Reader® programmes?
i. Smart Reader Kids++® – RM40, 000
ii. Smart Reader Kids® / Smart Reader Kids Islamic™ – RM55,000
4. What is the time frame involved in setting up a new Smart Reader Kids® centre?
Based on our track record, the duration for setting up a new Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® centre is approximately three to four months.
5. Can a franchisee hire a principal to manage Smart Reader Kids® or Smart Reader Kids++® centre?
Yes. A franchisee may hire a qualified individual, who will be trained by Smart Reader® Worldwide, to manage the centre.
6. How do I start this franchised programme?
Please call for the Business Development Department at 03-6279 5555 for further details. Our friendly Business Development Executives will assist accordingly.
if you don’t find your answer here, Click Here to send us your enquiry.