Smart Reader Kids++ ®
2 to 12 years old
The Smart Reader Kids++® is an extension of the Smart Reader Kids® programme in that the plus point is the extra care and education provided for children.
The Smart Reader Kids++® programme is designed to stimulate the child in all developmental aspects, namely, social, cognitive, emotional, creative and motor skills.
This care includes half or full day care for children from the ages of two to 12 years. This service is especially useful for working parents who have no maid or nanny services for their very young children.
Children enrolled at Smart Reader Kids++® centres are:
- Able to enhance their confidence levels through the many hands-on activities that the children participate in;
- Able to develop independence in their outlook from a very young age;
- Able to display respect to peers and elders;
- Able to develop leadership skills from a very young age;
- Able to develop excellent oratorical skills;
- Able to express themselves creatively;
- Able to develop good character traits;
- Able to cultivate good health habits.
PHYSICAL PLAY | READ & PLAY | CREATIVE PLAY | REST & RECREATION | FUN PLAY & LEADERSHIP BUILDING