Smart Reader Kids Intensive English Programme®
Ages 4 - 6
I Enjoy Play – learning (IEP) is a unique full day programme which incorporates play-based learning approach in its curriculum. In this programme, learning becomes more exciting and thrilling as children are introduced to many hands on activities. The IEP programme provides an avenue for children to explore and learn things on their own, which is very crucial especially in the formative years. The 4 main components in the IEP Programme are; Smart Mindfulness Programme, Curriculum Reinforcement, Inspirational Book Series, and Intensive English Programme.
At the end of 3 years, your child will obtain the following skills:
Language, literacy & communication
- Read, write, and speak in English.
- Improve communication skills.
- Increased mastery of English.
- Enhanced diction and pronunciation
- Logical thinking.
- Problem solving.
- Creative and imaginative thinking.
Social & emotional development
- Good mannerisms.
- Learn to consider the feelings of others.
Physical development & motor skills
- Develop fine motor skills.
- Learn to be independent.
- Reading / PhonicsReading / Phonics
- Writing, Vocabulary Building, Grammar, Oral Communication, Spelling, Public Speaking
- Story Reading / Telling
- Creative Play / Colouring / Painting
- Role Play / Dramas• Songs / Rhymes
- Appreciation of Poems
- Games / Quizzes / Spelling Challenges
- Sway N Swing with English
- Word Treasure
OUR HAPPY PARENTS
Smart Reader Kids® has cultivated good reading skills in my son.”
Father of S. Aviness
Smart Reader Kids® Bayan Baru, Penang
I only knew my daughter as a shy girl but I’m amazed that Smart Reader Kids® has brought out her true personality.”
Mother of Faza Alisya Fairouz
Smart Reader Kids® Sunway Damansara
Smart Reader Kids® has helped my daughter to enhance her vocabulary and speaking skills.”
Mother of Lee Ler Xin
Smart Reader Kids® Taman Molek, Johor Bahru