SEGAMBUT – In line with Smart Reader® Worldwide’s 20 golden years in franchised early education, we have launched an amazing contest for lucky parents who register at any of our 300 centres nationwide between September and December 2020. Many prizes are up for grabs, with a value of more than RM100,000 to be won as well as guaranteed free gifts upon registration. The grand prize is an Aquamarine Diamond ring worth RM16,000, the first prize winner will take home Natural Rubies with White Topaz earrings worth RM3,600, the second place will style the Pearl Pendant choker worth RM3,300 and the third-place winner will have a Diamond Pendant worth RM2,200.
On 16 November 2020, Smart Reader Worldwide, in collaboration with Tesco, held a lucky draw ceremony to select the monthly winner for the month of October 2020. The event, which took place virtually via Smart Reader® Worldwide’s official Facebook page, saw 20 lucky winners bring home Tesco-sponsored shopping vouchers worth RM300.
The 20 lucky winners are:
- Visalin a/p Ganesh – Smart Reader Kids® Mount Austin
- Md Moniruzzam – Smart Reader Kids® Taman Melati
- Thenmolli Vadeveloo – Smart Reader Kids® Kepong Business Park
- Chin Siow Wei – Smart Reader Kids® Taman Pelangi Indah
- Hanan bt. Azudin – Smart Reader Kids® Taman Cukai Utama
- Jasjit Singh – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Darul Aman
- Khor Chun Wei – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Darul Aman
- Norhafizi – Smart Reader Kids® Pusat Bandar Kota Bharu
- Azlan Azizi – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Darul Aman
- Prakash Pillai a/l B. Mohanan – Smart Reader Kids® Rawang Town
- Soo Ruo Wen – Smart Reader Kids® Desa Petaling II
- Wan Mohammad Ammar – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Darul Aman
- Mohd Muzakkir – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Darul Aman
- Mohammed Bukhari – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Baru Kubang Kerian
- Mohd Faris – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Darul Aman
- Sajahan bin SM Syed Ibrahim – Smart Reader Kids® Wangsa Maju
- Zamri – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Darul Aman
- Chong Vhai Ling – Smart Reader Kids® Rawang Town
- Liew Yee Tat – Smart Reader Kids® Desa Petaling II
- Sathiya Silen – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Darul Aman.
The lucky draw for October month saw the franchisees also stand a chance to win a Tesco voucher worth RM300. Those five lucky franchisees are:
- Irene Yap – Smart Reader Kids® Taman Melati
- Puteri Alya Farisah – Smart Reader Kids® Taman Cukai Utama
- Abishah a/p A. E. Joseph – Smart Reader Kids® Rawang Town
- Shireen Tan – Smart Reader Kids® Desa Petaling II
- Datin Bava – Smart Reader Kids® Bandar Darul Aman.
This competition is held in appreciation of parents, guardians, and franchisees who have shown support to our fraternity over it years. It also aims to build awareness on the importance of early childhood education, regardless of the adversities. More than ever, education must be prioritised and it is our mission to ensure quality early childhood education is accessible to all.
The contest is organised by Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd and its open to all parents with enrolled children at Smart Reader Kids® centres nationwide in Malaysia. The contest starts at 12:00AM on 1st SEPTEMBER 2020 and ends at 11:59PM on 31st DECEMBER 2020. Entries are valid for the monthly draw on the month of registration and all entries will be compounded for the GRAND LUCKY DRAW. All entries are valid only with parent/guardian signature and school’s stamp. The minimum payment upon registration is RM 511 (WM) and RM554. (EM) to be eligible for the draw. Terms and conditions apply.
So, what are you waiting for? The Nationwide Open Day is coming soon, this 21st November 2020 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. All parents are invited to visit any centres nationwide to enrol their children with lowest initial fee promotion for this year which is starting from RM511 (WM) and RM554 (EM).
Visit any of the 300 centres nationwide. For more details, call 03-62795555 or SMARTLine at 1 300 885 555, or visit smartreader.edu.my for more information. Hurry, book your child’s seat now to win the GRAND PRIZE.